An air conditioner in an advanced electronic device collects the hot air from the surrounding and process to bring cool air with the cooling gas’s help. These days the air conditioner
has become one of the crucial devices to beat the boiling summer. circle points that will help you select the best AC in India. So if you are planning to buy an air conditioner for your house, this article is best for you.
Although there are various factors that one needs to consider while having an air conditioner for your house, we have listed some of the crucial factors that you must consider while having an a conditioner for your home.
Types Of AC
- An air conditioner is of two types, i.e., window and split, and both a split air conditioner
- unit, whereas a Split AC has two teams. One unit of split AC is installed inside the house, and the
- other teams install it outside the home. When you talk about air distribution, a Split air conditioner
- Distributes the air properly inside the house compared to the Window AC. Thus you can choose
- the type of water purifier according to your need and requirements.
- After the air conditioner types, tonnage is a crucial factor you need to consider while
- having an air conditioner at your home. But this feature of the air conditioner mainly depends
- upon the room size. So before you buy an air conditioner for your house, ensure to check the
- room size. If your room size is less than 140 sq. ft, then you can buy a 1-ton air conditioner for
- your home.
- But if your room is more extensive than 140 sq. ft but less than 180 sq. ft. then you can install an
- air conditioner of 1.5 tons at your home. In case your room size is larger than 180 sq. ft, you
- should buy an air conditioner of 2-ton capacity.
- This is one of the biggest concerns among the people as an air conditioner is one of the largest
- home appliances which runs wholly in summer to beat the boiling outside heat. Thus while
- buying an air conditioner for your house, you need to keep an eye on energy consumed by the
- selected air conditioner to bring sufficient cooling inside the home.
- To measure an air conditioner’s energy consumption, the Bureau Of Energy Efficiency gives the
- star rating to the air conditioner system on a scale of 1 to 5, where 5 is the best rating and a
- product having a higher star rating ensures that the product consumes less energy. It means an air
- conditioner having a 5-star rating is considered energy efficient.
This feature of an air conditioner unit is easily ignored, but it is not good. You need to choose the air conditioner unit with the right dehumidification unit. Having a dehumidification unit in an air conditioner reduces the room’s humidification, thus increasing the cooling and the comfort inside the room
Suppose you wish to have the best air conditioner for your house. In that case, you can not ignore this feature of an air conditioner because having an air conditioner unit with an adjustable thermostat, two fans with variable speed will help you to get the cool air at significantly less energy consumption.